MARCHING BAND INFORMATION
Please contact Mr. Edwards if you have any questions.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR NEW STUDENTS & PARENTS
TENTATIVE NEW DATES ANNOUNCED FOR MARCHING BAND SPRING TRAINING: MAY 19 & MAY 20 (6:30-7:45 PM)
- What is Marching Band?
- Benefits of band in HS for parents
- Benefits of band in HS for students
- Why FVHS band for 8th graders?
- Retrospective of previous FVHS Marching Bands
2020-2021 NEW MEMBER INFORMATION
- New Member Packet (2020)
- Color Guard Members Registration Packet ( Coming Soon )
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO BBFV
Even though our website is FVHS Band our organization is named Band Boosters of Fuquay Varina.
2019 - 2020 Marching Band Assessments May Be Submitted By 4 Methods
- Turn the payment in at the FVHS band room in person (Option not available in June and July when school is closed and option 2,3 or 4 must be used):
- Put your payment in a regular business envelope and seal.
- Write your child's name and reason for the payment (e.g., Marching Band assessment) on the outside of the envelope.
- Go to the FVHS band room and look at the large computer cart at the front of the room. Find the large white lockbox. Put your envelope in the slot at the top of this "White Box".
- Mail check to: BBFV, Attn: Jeff Hovey, 4120 Hampton Park Way, Fuquay Varina, NC 27526. Please place child's name and payment assessment number in memo section. ***Please do not submit postdated checks***
- Contact BBFV's treasurer ( Jeffrey Hovey ) to arrange for student credit (earned via fundraisers or over payment) to be applied to marching band assessments/ or scholarship.
- PayPal. -Log into PayPal.
Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” when prompted for “Send money to anyone”. Click “Next”.
Enter the payment amount as prompted. PayPal will automatically add a small service charge to this amount at checkout.
Under “add a note” type write your child’s name and “2019 MB payment #__” on the check. For example, write “John Smith MB payment #2” or “John Smith MB payment #3”. The May payment is payment #1. The June payment is payment #2 and so on.
2019 Marching Band Assessments (payment via cash & check) *Payment 1 is non-refundable
Please contact treasurer with any payment questions you may have.
The payment plan amounts for 2019-2020 are as follows:
Payment 1 (non-refundable) - April 12
Payment 2 - May 15
Payment 3 - June 15
Payment 4 - July 15
Payment 5 - August 15
Payment 6 - September 15
Please continue to make your monthly assessment payments. The amounts are listed below:
Veteran full-fare monthly payment = $61
Veteran scholarship monthly payment = $34
Veteran sibling monthly payment = $29
1st year (rookie) full-fare monthly payment = $73
Rookie scholarship monthly payment = $45
Rookie sibling monthly payment = $41
I said I would like to know more about the scholarship program in my online registration. How does this work?
Jeff Hovey, our band booster treasurer, will reach out to you with information about the requirements of the scholarship program and a contract. Please contact him at email@example.com with questions.